DIY Antique Cross Stitch Kits Chinese Hand Embroidered Dunhuang Feitian Embroidery
$24.66 – $41.96
- Fashion Hanfu
- Ecological cotton thread, clean and tidy color, bright-colored, no fuzz no color;
- Precise printing canvas, symbol clear, without deviation, without omission;
Follow us on Instagram @fashionhanfu to get the latest on new items, sales, giveaways, and more!
DIY Antique Cross Stitch Chinese Hand Embroidered Dunhuang Feitian Embroidery
Type: Cross Stitch Kits
Frame: it does not include a picture frame (if you need one, please email us)
Base map: the base map is a hand-painted design, with its own symbol color matching, clear printing, accurate printing, and convenient embroidery.
Canvas Size: Multi-Size optional
A Style: Cotton thread M grid Size 40×50 /3-strand embroidery
B Style: Cotton thread M grid Size 50×63 /3-strand embroidery
C Style: Cotton thread M grid Size 60×76 /3-strand embroidery
(If you need pure cotton or silk embroidery thread, please send us an email.)
Embroidery thread selection: cotton thread, silk thread, pure cotton.
Cotton thread: ordinary polyester cotton thread has luster, softer touch, high-cost performance, and can fuzz without pilling.
Silk thread: it is smooth without fuzzing and pilling. It has its own color. The embroidery is gorgeous and fashionable, but it is easy to slip. It is suitable for friends who have a certain cross-stitch foundation and patience.
Pure cotton: natural pure cotton comes first with high quality. The displayed effect has a feeling of fluffy. The color of the finished product is more colorful and lifelike. It is the best choice for gift giving and collection. But the cost is high.
1. the picture is a design drawing, not a finished product drawing. For the real effect, please refer to the buyer’s picture and our finished product actual shooting.
2. the marked size is the size of the canvas, including the white edge. The white edge size is about 3-5cm
Cross stitch method:
1. find the symbol to be embroidered on the embroidered cloth;
2. the corresponding serial number under the main embroidered cloth of the machine;
3. take the corresponding serial number on the outlet board and embroider it.