Sexy Chinese Dress Tanling Half Arm Qiyao Ruqun Summer
- Brand Name: Fashion Hanfu
- Neckline Design: The traditional flat collar design, exquisite embroidery, color matching, embroidery work is gorgeous;
- Cuff Design: Simple and fashionable, classic style;
- Skirt Design: Color gradient skirt, full of tenderness, vertical, and elegant.
Chinese Traditional Dress Women’s Hanfu Tanling Half Arm Long Sleeve Qiyao Ruqun
Brand: Fashion Hanfu
Name: Sexy Chinese Dress Tanling Half Arm Qiyao Ruqun Summer
Material:Tops: High elastic hemp; Skirt: Pearl Chiffon; Half Arm Coat: High elastic hemp; Pibo: Tencel
Suitable For Season：Spring, Summer, Autumn
Suitable For Accation: Can be used for many activities, such as a wedding, party, birthday, and so on.
Color: As picture
This sexy Chinese dress – Tanling Ruqun is a very common new dress in the Tang dynasty. It’s airy and lightweight, and it’s just in time for summer. The lower body is matched with a long skirt, which fully reflects the graceful posture and natural beauty of women in the Tang Dynasty. Wearing such a beautiful skirt, every girl is a beautiful princess.
Because the material of Han clothing is different from our ordinary clothes. Please pay special attention before washing.
1. Dark clothes will have a slight color floating phenomenon, do not mix and wash for the first time, and do not soak for a long time;
2. It is recommended to soak in white vinegar or salt for 30 minutes for the first washing, which can effectively prevent decolorization;
3. Washing at room temperature, do not use bleach or softener;
4. Hand washing or reverse washing is recommended to avoid damaging the printing effect of clothes;
5. Wash gently and do not rub hard;
6. Hang in the ventilated place to dry.
One Half Arm Coat
|Unit cm (1cm=0.394inch, 1 inch=2.54cm)|
|Size||Bust||Neckline Width||Sleeve Width||Length|
|Half Arm Coat|
|Please consult the size chart we provide for this item's measurements to help you decide which size to buy.|
|Item Measure by hand, it could be 2cm-3cm different.|
|All the images we list are 100% real object photos. But different computer monitor display colors differently.|